Monday 24 February 2014

Earthquake Memories

Last weekend was the third anniversary of the February 22nd 2011 Christchurch earthquake.



What do you remember about the earthquake? Did you do anything to remember that day in 2011?

This week's home learning task is to capture your thoughts and memories for others to read. You may like to read articles from The Press here or use these prompts to guide you...

 February 22nd 2011
  • Memories/ where was I?
  • I saw...
  • I heard...
  • I felt...
  • I thought...
  • Other people...(what did you see them doing?)
  • Looking back... (what have you learnt about yourself, about dealing with disasters, about people?)

Find some photos and include them in your booklet of memories (at least 2 pages, and a title).

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds so scary!
    I'm so happy I was not in the earthquake.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that it is sad that 187 people died and that most of them were in the CTV building.

    ReplyDelete